Friday, March 14, 2008

Diana Still Life (II) Pinhole Images:
After high school, during the Summer of 1986, I was busy painting plaster statues. I have several still at home with my mother. I did a lot of Egyptian and Christian religious statues. Here are two of my favorites - Christ and Moses. I still really enjoy them - with age they have become more beautiful... tragic and sad, too. (I did not paint the St. Cabrini statue, I bought her up on Haight Street in 1995, when I first moved to the city)


Below are the digital test images...



Through the Eyes of D
iana



Still Life Shoot Documented




Below are the pinhole images!


Of Teeth & Horns
Diana Pinhole Image
12 minute exposure
TX-400 | f150



From Snakes & Claws
Diana Pinhole Image
2 minute exposure
TX-400 | f150






No comments: