Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Campbell gave me an early birthday present... Diana+. I was very excited to know this camera has a pinhole setting... so tonight I did a test roll shooting in B&W 400. I chose a subject matter that would not move. Exposures were from 30 seconds to 4 minutes. I developed the film at work during my lunch break - it was a disaster... 1/2 the roll was damaged due to air bubbles. At least the bird photo came out - so you can see the comparison of (film negative) pinhole vs. digital capture.



Little Birds and Pods | (digital exposure test image)



Little Birds
Diana Pinhole Still Life, No. 1
4 minute exposure,
TX-400 | f/150

Note: These birds were brought into the house by my cat Billy - who is now 15 years old. He is still quite the hunter! Rats, Mice, Humming Birds and etc... were all gifts he would bring home to me. Anyway - these two birds are quite lovely - yes, sad.... but they have been treasured since. meow. ^.^


No comments: